CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

i'm bored

today is my second day of external practical..perasaan bercampur aduk.
scary, nervous, excited..all are like have been bland togather..
yesterday, i felt so bored, since i have not know anyone here. and what made me feel that way was i have no work to do..yeah, it seem like i am lying, i got a few work to do, and done them only in a few minute..after lunch hour, i have no more work to do.

and today i decided to bring my lappy so i that i can have my own "work" to do..haha
but what make me excited to come office today is...no...there is no a handsome man in my department..but it is actually i got my own desk and chair. it makes me feel that i am a part of this company's member..

even though the desk is a little bit messy, but its ok..as long as i can do my work comfortably,i feel very grateful (=

and i'm just done with my first task..got anther two tasks that ought to finish. but i don't want to do them now since i will have no more work to do after this..
lets do it part by part...until the time show 5:15 PM...haha

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hey kwn.ape cte? sihatkah? praktikal mane? senyap je kan? hampehh! :(

hidayah dzulkifli said...

hei..hei...sory jibab..duk umah ak bz..
ak prac kt TNB.
love u... ;)

Post a Comment