CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 28, 2011

what happen???

i do not how to explain what am i feel right now..but is it possible your daughter got homework and ask your favor to help her and you without any concern bout others feeling (think so) ask them to do it??..

i know am just practical student here, searching for the experience, and try to gain and learn the real world of office environment should learn everything but it doesn't mean i had to do your daughter's homework. what am i going to write in my logbook?..

yup..she's really nice towards me..maybe she just want to ask me to help her, but this kind of situation should not exist in our life. as i could remember, i never ask my father to do my homework or even my assignment..your work is your responsibility!

but at the same time, feel glad that at least i've something to do this morning..haish..

and i remember a quotation that i read when i was form 5..
Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year
by Ralph Waldo Emerson

so friend...think positive guys..this is what Ralph want us to do in our daily life..

0 comments:

Post a Comment