CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 10, 2011

smile

feels like been ages i'm not write anything in this blog..miss this routine ;P

well i want to share one of my weird habit..i love to see people around me smile. and it would be feel more bless when people that i love are smile..believe it or not, i will automatically smile even when i am crying, angry or stress if i see someone's smile..

the best smile i love to see is my father smile.yup, i love to see his smile,for me his smile is such a perfect smile..then second best smile for me is children smile..ah...the sincere and sweet smile..love to see them smile..

Smile, and everlasting smile,
A smile can bring you near to me..
Don't ever let me find you gone
Cause that would bring a tear to me...


i clearly remember these lyric that my best friend sang to me when i was 5 years old.
starting that time i'll smile every time i see her face..

so...let's SMILE world

0 comments:

Post a Comment