CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 21, 2011

"ko bkn anak ayah"

yesterday me, ayah and adin went to Melaka, to retain me and adin's passport. the procedures are such a normal procedure..picture( in passport size ), NRIC's copy and the most important is the form that we have to fill in...

i must say that all the staff there are very friendly..and those abang2 there are handsome too. they looks smart with their uniform... ;P well, my family and i will going to Singapore...we want to visit my uncle there...and take this opportunity to have our weekend there..

ok, while my number appeared on the screen, then i went to the counter. as i told just now, miss at the counter greet me well. then she went through my form and she asked me to put my right thumb on top of the finger print scanner. but right thumb cannot detect any finger print..she tried more than triple time but still could not detect, then she asked me to use my left thumb. then, my finger print appear.

well, as i clearly remember, this is not my first detection of this kind of problem. when i was in standard 6, the accountant of the CIMB Bank also said that my finger print on the right thumb cannot be read by the scanner.

then i told my father what had happen to me. nak tahu jawapan ayah aku:
"ko bia betul, (sambi tu pakai cemin mata then tengok ibu jari kanan ak)..aah la..ta de langsung pusaran...kau bukan anak ayah kot...(ckp smbil gelak2)..."

pergh...what the insincere answer for me!! sedih aku, event though i know that my father only making a joke..then i told him:

"ni sbb kecik2 dek yah dah idop susah, kena masak, kemas rumah bagai..(ckp smbil muka serious)"..

then my father said..." ta pe, bole jd bhn bukti kt mak mertua ko nnti yg ko rajin ke dapo"
haha...sesungguhnya ayah aku ni memang kelakar... ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha.ko bkn anak ayah! gle sedey oh.huhu.mknenye kn ya,npk sgt la aku ni ta rajen at dapo en.huahuahua.btw,njoy ur oliday.bestnye g sngapore. =)

hidayah dzulkifli said...

huhu..ala, ko rajin gak..
lebey bek ta yah g dapo kalo smpi finger print pn ta le bca... ;P

Post a Comment