CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

the reality

now i realized, that reality are not surely as what you thought...

when am in the college, i was imagined that life as the student practical are fun, where i will stay at my house,i will have no classes, i don't have to open book, i don't have to answer any quiz or tests and no more assignment...

but when i am in the world of office environment, i really miss my daily routine as a student..i am just enjoying staying at home during this practical..

and more to worst, i feel like i am like a plastic where i have to act as another person here..silent, always says no to their invitation, always says yes to any job or tasks given to me and alone here..

and each day i live and really want to be with the hope each day give the best of me.
i am only one here but i believe i am not alone..and i strongly believe that to taste the sweet i had to faced the pain..

but its ok for me,cause my finest day is yet unknown..waiting for the April...can't wait for that month. B-(

0 comments:

Post a Comment