CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 17, 2011

ponteng

tiba-tiba teringin sangat nak memonteng kerja...SANGAT!!! besok lah cuti..atas alasan "saya nak pergi kolej, ada urusan dengan lecturer"..ok tak this kind of reason??..
haha, first time aku dengar alasan ni...aku rasa, wah!alasan yang sangat kukuh..and you know what, i am not the one who creates this reason, but one of the staff here gave me this perfect reason.. =)

thanks kak, u damn really understand me!

but the problem now is, i haven't seen my boss for 4 days....hermmm, kecewa aku kalau dia pergi outstation then tomorrow he will be in the office and at the same time he saw me are not around in the office...then, how?????

ok, in my mind now..i'll get his phone number from others and i will inform him..macam tuh lagi better rather than he think yang aku memonteng tomorrow isnt'it?

so..wish me good luck dear ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment