CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 25, 2011

my 21st birthday

ALHAMDULLILAH...now am 21 years ol...Hepy Buzday hidayah...

well, aku pun lupa yang hari ni birthday aku. yesterday, i went sleep early, around 10 p.m...then i got my first wish from my junior, Dya through my handphone at 1:30 a.m.
and when i read the message, then i know...oh, today is my birthday...

nothing special on my birthday, but it may be special for my family since both me and my ibu are celebrate birthday on the same date. while my brother's birthday is day after us.

now i am 21 years old..honestly, i just can't believe that i am a big girl now..
but physically i am a big size girl since i was young ;)

but today, my wish on my lovely birthday:
=> selamat hari lahir hidayah..
=> jadilah wanita solehah..yang akan membuat ayah, keluarga, bangsa dan agama berbangga dengan kau
=> love your self hidayah..cause there is no one will love you as you love yourself..

and to all of my friend who'd wish me..thanks a lot friends...i am nobody if you guys are not around me for all of this time. I love u all...

0 comments:

Post a Comment