CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

happy buzday ayah

feel like free rite now...honestly i might say that i am quite bz..can't deny it.
and today is my lovely father's birthday..sempat juga wish kat ayah pagi tadi..
rasa balik kerja ni nak beli kek and celebrate tapi aku dah janji with those my friend we gonna have our bbq party tonite..ouh...serba salah..am i too selfish..priority is put for my friends but not to my father?

aish...rasa macam anak tak kenang budi..yeah even my father don't want to celebrate but i really wish to celebrate with him tonite..ok, since me and my mom's birthday fall at the same date, so i wish to celebrate together with ayah. plus my brother's birthday which is adin is day after mine..so it will be fair rite?..

to ayah:
happy birthday..praying you happy ever after, have a wealthy health and may Allah bless you..sorry for everything..and you are the greatest father i ever had..thanks for everything and i really want you to know this important thing: i love u..i can't imagine my life without you..

sob..sob..wanna cry~~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment