CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

nothing

and its more than 3 days my parents staying at home since they came back from Makkah.
and each day i received guests of all my parent's friend. honestly feel tired to entertain them but at the same time feel glad when they come home and visit my parents.

nothing much i can do. just served them with air zam-zam, kurma, a variety of nuts, some cakes, special tea and coffee made from Madinah that i have to follow the instruction in the box when i want to make them. seriously, their tea and coffee are different from Malaysia since it must to boil them in a very hot water.

and most of family members and my parent's friends said that the taste of tea and coffee are different. the tea make you feel more fresh but the coffee can make you feel dizzy for those who are not really drink coffee since one of the ingredient is made by the ginger..yup..its ginger..

but my parents said, arabian like coffee ginger very much, and every tea time they'll make that coffee. and i said back to them.."itu arab, kita melayu..teh dan kopi susu pun dah ok..."

and i got a lot of Jubbah that my mother bought for me..she said.."tahun depan nak practical, duk opice, kena la tuka-tuka baju." and i try to imagine that i'm wearing a jubbah,,hrm..may be i'll look like mak cik - mak cik..but i like them very much. and all my brothers got kopiah and jubbah tidur lelaki, while my kak ngah received a baju jalan satu set with the seluar which i prefer more to have it but the size does not suitable for me and my sister in law also got jubbah..

my parents also bought some souvenir for their friends and family members like kopiah, tasbih, jubbah and also serbuk inai..

and the holidays will end just around the corner. i never realize it until my best friend called me yesterday that she gonna go back to her Maktab next week. and i asked her why its so fast and she replied that next Saturday would be 1th Dec 2011. and at Terengganu, Sunday will start the class..

may be i've been too bz in managing my house during these holidays..what ever it is i'm gonna have my practical..seriously, feel nervous but at the same time excited..just wish me gud luck ok... ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment